It is easy to make an appointment for your initial examination and dental treatments. Call (410) 569-3555 to speak with a staff member and you can download the New Patient Form by clicking to the right.
At Abingdon Family Dentistry, we believe in getting to know you and giving you the opportunity to communicate your dental needs. During your first visit with us, you spend time with Dr. Modiri discussing your concerns or needs. A thorough exam will be performed so that you will have complete information about the current condition of your oral health. We want to be sure you have a life time of maintaining your teeth with an optimum of comfort, function and beauty.
At your first visit you can expect:
- A thorough oral cancer exam
- An occlusal (bite) evaluation
- A gum exam and gum disease screening
- A TMJ (jaw joint) exam and evaluation
- A complete tooth by tooth exam and evaluation under magnification
- An update of cavity detecting x-rays as well as a radio-graphic cyst and tumor screening of the bones of the jaw.
- A cosmetic dentistry consultation (if requested)
You will leave our office with the peace of mind in knowing every aspect of the status of your oral health. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are always glad to help!